From large-scale music festivals to premier sporting events, WRSTBND is a leading partner to events of all sizes for seamless event technology. Our team was born out of a think tank of tech engineers and event producers to bridge all operational aspects of events.
WRSTBND provides integrated RFID and NFC-scanning hardware, edge computing, real-time mobile transactions, and backend processes – all with the ability to be customized to specific event needs and goals. Our growing team is trusted by some of the highest-profile events in the world including the Super Bowl, PGA Tour, NCAA Final Four, Boston Marathon, MLS All-Star Game and the US Open.
WRSTBND is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. This position will be the glue that keeps the project management department together administratively, including scheduling and performing admin and clerical tasks on behalf of the project management and operations team. The Project Coordinator will work closely with members of the entire team to assist with planning projects through coordination and resource allocation. Duties range across administrative and operational functions and may include skilled and semi-skilled tasks. This is a full-time position as part of our Project Management & Operations team that reports directly to the CTO/COO. The position is based in New Orleans, LA at our HQ. The WRSTBND team is a tight-knit group and while we allow very flexible work hours, this position is based in our amazing headquarters office in New Orleans. You must live in the greater New Orleans area to be considered for this role.
As a Project Coordinator for WRSTBND, your responsibilities include:
- Assist project managers with event project scopes and objectives
- Prepare and manage event budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Monitor and report event progress utilizing project software
- Coordinate booking travel for assigned events to include flights, lodging, and rental cars
- Provide notes to the team from project calls
- Assist with purchases needed for events
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor, as needed
You don't have to check all the boxes, but these skills are important for this role:
- Strong interpersonal skills for clear communication with clients, team members and vendors
- Ability to solve problems creatively by thinking outside the box
- Ability to be a motivated self-starter alongside a willingness to learn
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with clients, team members and vendors
- Ability to effectively follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to follow directions, including all policies, rules and regulations related to risk management, safety precautions and emergency procedures established at facilities
- Ability to work flexible hours based on projects, including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform frequent physical work such as climbing stairs, lifting and/or moving heavy objects up to 50 pounds, etc.
- A working knowledge of productivity software, including Windows and Apple operating systems. Knowledge of Asana and Notion a plus.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, etc.
- Travel to Client meetings and onsite events occasionally
- High school diploma or equivalent
These are some of the perks of working at WRSTBND:
- Salary of approximately $50,000 (depending on experience)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions up to 4%
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible working hours policy