From nationwide music festivals to small fundraisers, WRSTBND is a leading partner for seamless event technology.
WRSTBND was born out of a think tank of tech engineers and event producers to bridge every operational aspect of events. We have created an event technology ecosystem that connects the dots on multiple aspects of an event.
We’re pioneering integrated RFID and NFC scanning hardware, edge computing, real-time mobile transactions and backend processes – each with the ability to be customized to specific event needs and goals. Our team is trusted by industry leaders such as See Tickets, Live Nation, C3 Presents, and the NBA.
WRSTBND is seeking a Technical Support Specialist. This position will work closely with the entire WRSTBND team to verify that all platform information is uploaded and updated and help with support requests. The Technical Support Specialist is expected to perform work as needed to ensure the successful execution of varying sizes of projects around the world. Duties range across technical and professional functions and may include skilled and semi-skilled tasks. This is a full-time position as part of our Operations team that reports directly to the IT Manager. The position is based in New Orleans, LA.
As a Technical Support Specialist for WRSTBND, you'll:
- Become an expert on WRSTBND platforms
- Upload data into the necessary platform
- Update data into the platforms as needed
- Respond to support requests in a timely manner
- Analyze incoming support issues and make recommendations for resolution
- Track issues and trends to assist with developing a knowledge base for support and training purposes
- Be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients, team members and vendors.
- Configure third party API tools to connect to our platform
You don't have to check all the boxes, but we think these skills are important for this role:
- Ability to work independently, exercising both judgment and initiative.
- Problem solving capabilities - ability to think outside the box and find creative ways to approach logistical issues.
- Ability to follow directions including all policies/procedures, risk management, safety precautions, rules/regulations, and emergency procedures established at the facility.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results
- Clear, accurate and concise communication skills.
- Have a strong working knowledge of productivity software, specifically Windows and iOS, Microsoft Office or Google Workspace, Asana, and Notion.
- Positive, can-do attitude; willingness to learn
These are some of the perks of working at WRSTBND:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions up to 3%
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible work hours / policy