From national music festivals to local fundraisers, WRSTBND is a leading partner for seamless event technology. Our team was born out of a think tank of tech engineers and event producers to bridge all operational aspects of events.
WRSTBND pioneers integrated RFID and NFC-scanning hardware, edge computing, real-time mobile transactions and backend processes – all with the ability to be customized to specific event needs and goals. Our growing team is trusted by industry leaders such as See Tickets, Live Nation Entertainment, C3 Presents, and the NBA.
WRSTBND is currently seeking a Project Manager. This position will be the direct liaison between the Client and WRSTBND. The Project Manager will work closely with members of the entire team to plan, administer and execute projects through coordination and resource allocation. The Project Manager is expected to perform work as needed to manage and see to completion varying sizes of projects across the country, where WRSTBND equipment and/or personnel will be required to support the client and/or event. Duties range across technical, professional and supervisory functions and may include skilled and semi-skilled tasks. This is a full-time position as part of our Operations team that reports directly to the Director of Project Management. The position is based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
As a Project Manager for WRSTBND, your responsibilities include:
- Determine and define event project scopes and objectives
- Work directly with Client to ensure all event requirements are met
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure integrations, upgrades, and features promised to clients are functional and tested.
- Prepare and manage event budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Monitor and report event progress utilizing project software
- Book travel for assigned events to include flights, lodging, and rental cars
- Provide technical oversight of assigned projects
- Provide notes to the WRSTBND team from all calls
- Provide regular performance reports to management and clients, as requested
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and forecasted work plan, changing as needed
- Purchase budgeted materials needed for event
- Ensure platforms needed for event are accurately set up and utilized
- Identify and resolve issues in a professional manner throughout the duration of the project
- Measure project performance throughout scope to identify areas for improvement
- Produce daily event notes when onsite and post-project evaluation documents for review
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor, as needed
You don’t have to check all the boxes, but these skills are important for this role:
- Strong interpersonal skills for clear communication with clients, team members and vendors
- Ability to work independently while exercising strategic judgment and initiative
- Ability to solve problems creatively by thinking outside the box
- Ability to be a motivated self-starter alongside a willingness to learn
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with clients, team members and vendors
- Ability to effectively follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to follow directions, including all policies, rules and regulations related to risk management, safety precautions and emergency procedures established at facilities
- Ability to work flexible hours based on projects, including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and/or with a stringent schedule, while still producing successful results
- Ability to perform frequent physical work such as climbing stairs, lifting and/or moving heavy objects up to 50 pounds, etc.
- A strong working knowledge of productivity software, including Windows and Apple operating systems. Knowledge of Asana and Notion a plus.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, etc.
- Travel to Client meetings and onsite events - approximately 50%
- High school diploma or equivalent
These are some of the perks of working at WRSTBND:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions up to 4%
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible work hours policy